What we do
Food & Drink
Fera's food and drink analytical testing services are underpinned by scientific expertise, detailed knowledge of current and emerging regulations, and internationally recognised quality standards.
Plants, Bees & Seeds
Fera delivers statutory services in relation to plant health, bee health and plant varieties and seeds, alongside pest and disease diagnostic services and applied crop protection research.
Fera specialises in bespoke and higher tier studies, modelling and advice for pre-registration data packages and product support.
- TESTA - Protecting global food security
- Fera retains NRL status for another four years
- Fera’s growing portfolio of protein and DNA based analysis continues to support foodchain safety
- Wireless wanderers – tracking bee foraging
- PRESS RELEASE - Flies: from nuisance to nutrition
- Take part in the OPAL Tree Health Survey
- Take our Chelsea Flower Show 2013 feedback survey
- Take the CRD Pesticides User Habits Survey 2013
- Press images of the Stop the Spread show garden
- Stop the Spread Garden at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show, 21-25 May 2013
- 14th Annual Fera/JIFSAN Symposium, 12-13 June 2013
- Detection of horse meat and phenylbutazone in the food chain
- Lakeside Conference Centre, spring special offer
- Wildlife Programme transfer to AHVLA
- Information about Chalara fraxinea (Ash dieback) including the dedicated Chalara helpine